Balsamic Creamed Chicken Casserole
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Oil
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 4-6 Chicken Pieces
- ½ Cup Chicken Stock
- ½ Cup (125ml) Parmesan Cheese, Finely Grated
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups (500ml) Basic Creamy White Sauce (see recipe)
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Peppadews
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions for 4-5 minutes per side. Set aside.
Pan fry the chicken pieces for 3-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Increase the heat and add the balsamic vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.