Delicious Pea, Bacon and Feta Cheese Noodles
- 2x (73g) MAGGI Crispy Chicken Flavour 2-Minute Noodles
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cake flour
- ⅓ Cup (180ml) reserved noodle broth
- 1 Can (380g) Nestlé Ideal Medium Fat Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon zest and juice
- ½ Cup (75g) frozen peas
- 6 Crispy cooked bacon rashers
- ½ Cup (60g) feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh parsley or chives
- Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) MAGGI Original Chilli Sauce
Prepare the MAGGI Crispy Chicken Flavour 2-Minute Noodles according to the packet instructions. Once ready, reserve ⅓ cup (180ml) of the cooking liquid and discard the remaining liquid. Keep the prepared noodles covered until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the cake flour. Cook for 1 minute and whisk in the reserved noodle broth and Nestlé Ideal Medium Fat Evaporated Milk. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Stir in the MAGGI Original Chilli Sauce, lemon zest and juice.
Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
Add the cooked noodles, peas, bacon and feta cheese to the sauce. Combine gently and heat through.
Season with pepper and garnish with the fresh herbs, if desired.