Tomato Mozzarella and Basil Tarts
- 250 grams Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Can (290g) NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
- 4 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 6 Basil Leaves, chopped
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp (10ml) Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Buffalo Mozzarella, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 400g Puff Pastry, defrosted
- Dry Mixed Herbs
Preheat the oven to 190°C. Use a glass or small side plate as a template to cut out rounds of rolled out pastry and use to line tartlets cases or the wells of a muffin pan. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, 1Tbsp of MAGGI LAZENBY worcestershire sauce , NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream, spring onion and basil leaves together in a bowl and divide the mixture between the tart cases. Toss the cherry tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil together and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes and mozzarella on top of the filling.
Bake the tart for 12 – 20 minutes, depending on size, or until golden and crispy. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before removing from the tins. Top with fresh basil leaves and micro herbs. Serve warm or at room temperature.